This tray makes twelve ice cubes for your everyday beverage needs. The provided lid blocks out pesky flavors from your freezer, while an internal steel frame makes filling and transporting the tray a breeze. Pair with the cookbook, Ice Tray Treats, to learn how you can repurpose Peak trays to craft bite-sized, no-bake desserts.
Weck Mold Jars
Embossed with the famous strawberry logo, Weck's glass jars have been the go-to choice for European home-canners since 1900. Glass lids with rubber gaskets and stainless steel clamps make it easy to create an air-tight seal. Each jar has been designed with a wide mouth for neat, quick filling and serving. These all-purpose tapered jars are perfect for preserving jams, storing pantry staples, refrigerating leftovers and so much more. A pretty sight on tables, they're especially impressive as packaging for homemade gifts.
Glass with rubber gasket and removable stainless steel clamps
Nordicware Madeleine Pan
Cooking Surface: L: 7.30 in. W: 5.30 in.
Warranty: Manufacturer's 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.61 lbs
Sixteen 2 1/2" cavities
Use & Care:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the
life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and
dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should
not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Fluted Glass Ramekins, 4.25oz
These lovely little ramekins are round and made of fully tempered glass.