Deep Tart DishRegular price $62.00
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Perfect for everything from a rustic fruit tart to a classic quiche, this handsome baker pairs a modern sensibility with Emile Henry time-honoured French construction techniques.